Terms & Conditions
Full instructions for usage of ADVA products are given on each product label or instructional manual and must be adhered to. Purchase of these products is deemed as your understanding and agreement to these and the following Terms and Conditions of Sale.
All products should be stored, handled and used in accordance with good industrial hygiene practices and in conformity with legal regulations. Copies of COSHH data not downloadable from this web site are available from our office upon request
As conditions and use of the products are outside our control we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to persons or property, or personal injury, howsoever caused, whilst using them.
Terms and conditions of sale
- GENERAL - All orders are accepted on the terms, conditions and exclusions contained herein. These terms, conditions and exclusions (either taken as a whole or in any part or individually) shall not be varied, nor shall their application to any order be excluded or limited in any way whatsoever, except as agreed by us in writing.
All special requirements with regard to marking, labelling, packing etc. must be agreed in writing. Any additional work will be charged at our standard rates unless such work is included in a Contract. ‘The Company’ shall mean ADVA International Limited and ‘the Buyer’ shall mean the other party in the offer, quotation or contract. Transactions are made at the discretion of the Company. Clerical errors and omissions are subject to correction without notice.
- PRICING - All prices are subject to VAT according to UK Regulations. We reserve the right to change our current price list without notice. Prices quoted include Value Added Tax at the rate ruling on the date of despatch. If incorrect prices (or volume discounts) are displayed we reserve the right to refund the order and charge back out at the correct price if the customer wishes to continue with the purchase.
- TERMS OF DELIVERY - Dates for delivery are given in good faith and as accurately as possible, but are not guaranteed. We will dispatch the goods as soon as possible. We use third part delivery companies and orders can be tracked via their website.
- PROPERTY OF GOODS - Until the Company has been paid in full by the Buyer for goods supplied by the Company, such goods remain the property of the Company.
- LOSS, DAMAGE, OR NON DELIVERY OF GOODS - Upon delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as ADVA International Ltd is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via email containing a photographic evidence of damage within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- RETURNS - Please note- during the current Coronavirus pandemic, we regret that we cannot accept returns for non-faulty infection control products (items such as hand sanitiser, face masks, face shields etc).
A product purchased from ADVA International Ltd may be returned for the following reasons:
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mispick or misinformation (this must be reported within 24 hours upon receipt of the order).
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address: Unit I, OYO Business Units, Hindmans Way,
Dagenham, Essex, RM9 6LN
- PAYMENT - We take payment in full from your chosen payment option upon receipt of your order. All goods are subject to availability. All prices are shown inclusive of VAT. VAT can be exempt on certain products according to the current VAT legislation in UK. If you are exempt from VAT please contact us via email.
- WARRANTY AND EXCLUSIONS We undertake that the goods delivered to the Buyer will be of the described technical specification and the Company’s duty to the Buyer relating to the quality of the goods delivered shall be limited wholly and exclusively to the duty to deliver goods of the aforesaid quality. The application and use of the goods is the absolute responsibility of the Buyer. Any other advice and information provided by the Company, whether verbally, in writing or by way of trials or tests, is given without warranty and the Buyer shall be deemed to have carried out his own tests to ensure the suitability of the goods for his intended purposes and applications and the Buyer shall be deemed to have placed no reliance on any advice, information or data provided by us.
The Buyer must give us immediate written notice containing full particulars of any claim that the goods are not of the proper quality to enable us to investigate the complaint before the remainder of the consignment of goods is used or returned to us. We shall not be liable for any defects in quality in the absence of such immediate notification and, in any event, our liability hereunder or in the case of any other breach of contract or misrepresentation shall be strictly limited to the invoice price of the goods proved by the Buyer to be of defective quality or to be such as to cause us to have been in breach of contract or guilty of misrepresentation and shall not extend to consequential loss of any kind howsoever arising.
Warranty periods and terms shall be limited to those that are offered by the individual manufacturer of the good
- INDEMNITY - The Buyer shall indemnify us against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which we may be liable as a result of work done or goods supplied in accordance with the Buyer’s specification which involves the infringement of any letters patent, registered design, intellectual property rights, proprietary process or otherwise.
- INSURANCE - We do not accept any liability for consequential loss