Grand Smart system ADVA G Class: System for biosecurity, restructuring, vitalization, removal of chlorine, fluorine, heavy metals and water softening. The water in your home will be restructured, biologically active and healing.
Your health and your biosecurity are of paramount importance to us!
One drop of water can contain: 10 million viruses, 1 million bacteria, 100 parasitic eggs.
Water is a carrier of limestone and heavy metals that systematically damage your plumbing and water-using appliances.
According to the World Health Organization every year as a result of waterborne diseases the death toll is:
· 200 million children
· 170 million adults
The number of reported diseases each year is:
· 6 billion cases of diarrhea
· 5 billion cases of acute poisoning
. 3 billion cases of chronic diseases
ADVA system provides effective water biosecurity!
ADVA system protects the health of your family and your employees!
ADVA system removes lime scale from the water in your household and your production!
ADVA System G Class is the most powerful system amongst all models being made. It guarantees you:
Based only on electro-physical processes our ecological purification system removes viruses, bacteria, microorganisms and pathogens from the water.
Guaranteed prevention against diseases in humans, animals and plants.
Removal of chlorine, fluorine and heavy metals from the water.
ADVA System G Class works for you without consumables, reagents and chemicals.
ADVA System G Class is suitable for:
1. Industrial production: food industry and all industries using water in conjunction with their manufacturing processes.
2. Small and medium business using water: For restaurants, bars, snack bars and others.
3. Medicine and medical care: For hospitals, clinics, doctors 'offices, dentists' offices, sanatoriums and others.
4. The military-industrial complex: For military units and military field camps.
5. Ecological and nature protection organizations: in the cases of natural disasters and accidents leading to contamination of drinking water.
6. Athletes and sports teams: For the training camps of the teams.
7. Livestock: For all types of livestock sites.
8. Crop production: For all types of crop production.
9. Tourism: For hotels and SPA centres.
10. Maritime shipping and other vessels: for all types of vessels with higher consumption of drinking and bathing water.
11. Regions without clean drinking water.
12. Households with high level of pathogens in the water.
13. Schools and nurseries.
14. Residential and commercial buildings.
15. Regions with a high level of concentration of limestone in the water.
System dimensions (H / W / L): 1600mm / 700mm / 260mm
System packaging dimensions (H / W / L): 1650mm / 750mm / 300mm
Required minimum installation space for the system (H / W / D): 1800 mm / 900mm / 300mm
Capacity: - 6000 l / h
El. Power supply: Provide power supply only to the ADVA system, with the following parameters: Input voltage: 100 - 240VAC 1.5A ~ 50 / 60Hz.
Parameters and data: Pressure: 0.03 - 0.6 MPa (Bar 6)
High water resistance: IP54
Operating temperature: 0 - 55 ° С
Material: Stainless steel AISI 316L.
Operating voltage: 12VDC = 5A
Standard warranty: 24 months
Pre-install a male thread fitting after your water meter 1”.
Connect the inlet water fitting in the ADVA system by connecting it to the water fitting of your water supply network via a flexible connection with a length of at least 120 cm 1”to 1” with female tips.
/ The length of the flexible connections depends on the distance between your fitting after the water meter and the ADVA system /.
Pre-install a 1” male threaded fitting to your water supply network to connect your home to the ADVA system.
Connect the outlet water fitting of the ADVA system by connecting it to the water fitting of your water supply network through a flexible connection with a length of at least 120 cm 1”to 1” with female tips. / The length of the flexible connections depends on the distance between your fitting after the water meter and the ADVA system /.